Apartment 37 is wonderful flat located on the 3rd floor of a building (the same as number 4471; no elevator!) from the 18th century, at Alfama one of the oldest parts of Lisbon.
It is decorated with a mixture of modern and ancient, and it is full of sunlight that you can enjoy from inside or relaxing in one of the 2 terraces, wile having a glance of the river, or seing the cats sleeping on the roofs of the medieval neighborhood.
The apartment is a short walking distance from the other picturesque neighbourhoods of Baixa and Chiado. Nearby you have all kinds of traditional commerce, high standard shops (at Chiado) and access to the train to the beaches around Cascais (Cais do Sodré).
The apartment has 110 m2 and It has been recently renovated to include the following:
- two bedrooms with double beds (140 cm wide), one of them with access to one of the terraces;
- one bedroom with 2 bunk beds;
- a living room with sofa-bed (140 cm wide) with satellite Tv, DVD player and Hi-Fi and access to one of the terraces;
- a small room with a double sofa bed and a window opened to the kitchen;
- a complete kitchen with electric oven and stove, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine and also dish washer. The window between the kitchen and the room has a table with place to sit 8 persons;
- a complete bathroom with bathtub;
- division with shower;
- two terraces with a beautiful view over Lisbon's roofs and river Tejo.
In wintertime the apartment is heated with electric and gas heaters.
UMTS internet connection with USB plug can be provided upon request (10,00€-day).
We will welcome you with a bottle of wine.