This luxury apartment is set in the old part of the city center. It’s bright and filled with daylight, set on the 3rd floor of a recently refurbished building in Luis de Camões Square. The square is in the cultural and historic heart of Lisbon, on the edge of Bairro Alto and Chiado.
The apartment has impressive views of the elegant Praça Camões from the veranda at the facade and over the river Tejo from the veranda at the back.
There are tree public car parks 3 minutes walking.
The apartment is 120m2 and has been renovated to include the following:
- a bedroom with double bed (150 cm wide);
- a bedroom with two single beds;
- one living room with dining and sitting areas, one double sofa bed, satellite TV, DVD and stereo;
- a complete kitchen with washing machine and dish washer;
- 2 complete bathrooms, one with bath tub ad the other with shower, accessible from the main sleeping room.
The apartment has 2 balconies. One at the kitchen and the double bedroom's side, with a magnificent view over the river and the gardens behind the building and the other near the living room and twin room with view over Luis de Camões Square.
All rooms have air-conditioning
There is internet access available for those who have their own laptop.
We will welcome you with a bottle of wine.