Apartment 232 is a duplex in a fourth floor (no elevator!) of a remodelled building, located in the old city centre, at Chiado-Bairro Alto - place where a large part of the cultural, gastronomic and nightlife of Lisbon takes place.
The entire neighbourhood is more than 200 years old, and the building respects the 19th century style of architecture. All the apartments are decorated in a similar way.
There are three public car parks within 3 minutes walking distance.
The apartment is a duplex with 226 m2 and has been renovated to include the following:
- one living room with national TV;
- a kitchen with a washing and dryer washing machine, oven and stove, microwave, fridge withy freezer and everything else you could need;
- a bedroom with double bed (160cm x 200cm);
- a bathroom with shower.
- one bedroom with three single beds (90cm x 190cm);
- another bedroom with three single beds (90cm x 190cm);
- bathroom with bathtub.
The rooms of the second floor are provided with central heating.
Wireless internet connection available for those who have their own laptop with Wi-Fi compatible equipment.
We will welcome you with a bottle of typical Portuguese wine.