Apartment number 119 is located on the 1st floor (with elevator!) of an old historic building in the Baixa district. It is in the heart of the historical centre of Lisbon, next door to all kinds of traditional commerce, fashion shops and to numerous restaurants of all kinds. It is also a short walking distance from the other picturesque neighbourhoods of Castle (S. Jorge), Alfama, Chiado, and Bairro Alto.
The building is located on a pedestrian street full of fashionable shops and open-air restaurants.
It is also walking distance to the subway and train stations that can take you to the beaches around Lisbon,to Sintra and to all the sightseeing in and outside the city.
There are three public parking garages at your disposal within a 5 minutes walk.
The apartment is 128m2 and has been renovated to include the following:
- one bedroom with a double bed (160cm);
- one bedroom with a double bed;
- one living room with 2 sofas (one is a double sofa-bed), and dining area; it has satelite plasma TV, DVD and Cd player;
- a complete kitchen with washing machine, microwave, gas oven and stove, fridge with freezer, and everything you can need to have a comfortable stay;
- 2 bathroom, one with shower and another one with bathtub.
There is wireless internet connection.
We will welcome you with a bottle of wine.