Apartment number 117 is located on the 3rd floor (with no elevator!) of an old historic building in the Baixa district. It is in the heart of the historical centre of Lisbon, next door to all kinds of traditional commerce, fashion shops and to numerous restaurants of all kinds. It is also a short walking distance from the other picturesque neighbourhoods of Castle (S. Jorge), Alfama, Chiado, and Bairro Alto.
It is also walking distance to the subway and train stations that can take you to the beaches around Lisbon and to all the sightseeing in and outside the city.
There are three public parking garages at your disposal within a 5 minutes walk.
The apartment is 86m2 and has been renovated to include the following:
- one bedroom with double bed (160cm);
- one bedroom with 2 single beds and a single sofa bed;
- one living room with 2 sofas (one is a double sofa-bed), Satelite TV (Astra and Hotbird), DVD and Cd player;
- complete kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, dryer machine, microwave, gas oven and stove, fridge with freezer, and everything you can need to have a comfortable stay;
- 2 bathrooms, one with shower and another one with bathtub.
Wireless internet connection available for those who have their own laptop with Wi-Fi compatible equipment.
We will welcome you with a bottle of wine.